JT Poston (+8000 odds to win) heads into the 2021 John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2019 John Deere Classic.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 5, 2021, 2:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
JT Poston odds for the John Deere Classic
Poston’s recent form
- In his last five events, Poston has an average finish of 52nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Poston has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +8 in his last five appearances.
John Deere Classic details
- Date: July 8-11, 2021
- Location: Silvis, IL
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Purse: 6.2M
- Defending Champ: Dylan Frittelli
Course history: Poston at the John Deere Classic
- Poston has an average finishing position of 65th in his last three trips to this event.
- Poston has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Poston missed the cut when he last played this event in 2019.
Course comparison – TPC Deere Run
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,342 yards, which is longer than the 7,268-yard length for this tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.2, while TPC Deere Run has a recent scoring average of -9.8.
- The average course Poston has played over the last year (7,332 yards) is 64 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,268 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.1. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||72-73-71-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-76||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||65||69-74-78-77 (+10)||$19,902|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-74||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-78||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||72-70-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||54||68-73-70-72 (-1)||$16,215|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-68||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||76-68-69-70 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||74-68-72-71 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||11||68-66-67-69 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||69-74-71-69 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-80||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-74||$0|
Poston’s last tournament appearance, his 40th-place finish in the U.S. Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from