JT Poston hasodds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021 and finished 28th. The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, will play host to this tournament from July 21-24. The field of 184 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Champ.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
JT Poston odds for the 3M Open
Poston’s recent form
- Poston has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Poston has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Poston at the 3M Open
- The last time Poston played this event in 2021, he finished 28th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Courses Poston has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,235 yards, 193 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||73-73||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||1||62-65-67-69 (-21)||–||–||$1,278,000|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||2||62-70-67-64 (-17)||–||–||$738,700|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||78-68-74-70 (+2)||–||–||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||68-69-74-67 (-2)||–||–||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||–||–||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||–||–||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-75||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-70-73-70 (+3)||–||–||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-73||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||69-66-70-70 (-9)||–||–||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-71||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||69-69-69-69 (-12)||–||–||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||64-69-72-66 (-9)||–||–||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from