Jrue Holiday and the Milwaukee Bucks will be facing the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Holiday is tops on his squad in assists per game (6.7), and also puts up 18.5 points and 4.5 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.6 steals (seventh in league) and 0.4 blocks.
Let’s take a look at Holiday’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets (March 24)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.5-point total set for Holiday on Thursday is 6.0 more points than his season scoring average.
- Holiday has appeared in 72 games this season, recording more than 24.5 points in 12 of them.
- Holiday has gone up against a points prop bet in 59 games this season, and he’s gone over 34 times.
- Holiday has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Holiday has 19 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Wizards have allowed 111.6 points per game, which is 19th-best in the league.
Holiday Vs Wizards
Bet On Bucks Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from