Jrue Holiday and the Milwaukee Bucks will be matching up against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Holiday posts 13.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game, shooting 38.4% from the floor and 30.6% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets set for Holiday in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets (November 19)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Holiday on Friday is 0.9 more points than his season scoring average.
- Holiday has played 15 games this season, recording more than 14.5 points in four of them.
- Holiday has gone up against a points prop bet in 10 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total three times.
- Holiday has hit 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Holiday has made more than 1.5 three pointers in four games this season.
- Giving up 105.9 points per game, the Thunder are the 13th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Bet On Bucks Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from