Jrue Holiday and his Milwaukee Bucks teammates hit the court against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Holiday leads the Bucks at 6.8 assists per contest, while also putting up 4.5 rebounds and 18.6 points.
In this article, we break down all of Holiday’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets (March 31)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s over/under for Holiday is 19.5 points. That’s 0.9 more than his season average of 18.6.
- Holiday’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points 28 times through the 75 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Holiday has hit the over 35 times on a points prop this season (in 62 tries).
- Holiday has hit 2.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Holiday has 34 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Nets have allowed 112.0 points per game, which is 20th-best in the NBA.
Holiday Vs Nets
Bet On Bucks Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from