The Milwaukee Bucks, with Jrue Holiday, will face the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Holiday leads the Bucks at 6.8 assists per game, while also putting up 4.5 rebounds and 18.7 points.
With prop bets available for Holiday in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets (April 5)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5-point total set for Holiday on Tuesday is 0.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 78 games this season, Holiday has totaled more than 18.5 points 32 times.
- Holiday has hit the over 36 times on a points prop this season (in 64 tries).
- Holiday has knocked down 2.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Holiday has connected on more than 1.5 three pointers in 36 of his 78 games so far this season.
- Giving up 111.4 points per game, the Bulls are the 16th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Holiday Vs Bulls
Bet On Bucks Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from