Jrue Holiday and the Milwaukee Bucks square off against the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday. Below we take a better glimpse at the points prop totals set against Holiday’s in his game against the Hawks.
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Holiday has had a points prop bet set in 50 of the 75 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Holiday is set at 23.5 points. That is 5.9 more points than his season average of 17.6.
- In 12 of 75 games this season (16%) Holiday has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Holiday’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 17 points, which he’s outscored by 0.6 points on average this year.
- Holiday has hit the over on his point totals in 30 chances (60%) out of 50 opportunities.
- Teams are scoring 111.4 points per game against the Hawks this season, the 19th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Holiday vs the Hawks
Bet on the Bucks vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from