Josh Teater heads into the 2021 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +50000 odds to win after he missed the cut at the Barracuda Championship, his last event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 11, 2021, 6:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Josh Teater odds for the Wyndham Championship
Teater’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Teater has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Teater has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 12-15, 2021
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Purse: 6.4M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Teater at the Wyndham Championship
- Teater has one top-10 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 33rd.
- Teater has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Teater finished 59th when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,131 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,334 yards .
- Players have carded 70.08 strokes per round and an average score of -4.7 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.1.
- Teater will take to the 7,131-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,305 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7.2 among finishers, which is higher than the -9.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Josh Teater 2021 results
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||6-11||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||65||67-72-72-72 (-1)||$14,124|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||15||69-67-69-66 (-17)||$58,625|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||74-68||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||58||70-71-69-72 (-6)||$16,575|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||63||68-75-72-73 (+4)||$15,987|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||34||73-72-74-67 (-2)||$14,350|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||22||67-73-68-70 (-10)||$28,950|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-70-73 (-2)||$19,204|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||40||68-69-71-72 (-8)||$25,125|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from