NFL action in Week 11 at Allegiant Stadium will see the Las Vegas Raiders and Josh Jacobs hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we dig into Jacobs’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this contest.
Josh Jacobs Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Josh Jacobs Rushing Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Jacobs will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 100.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Jacobs picks up 32.9 rushing yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 52.5 yards.
- Jacobs has totaled more than 52.5 rushing yards in a single contest two times so far this season.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (56.5) by 23.6 yards.
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yards total once in seven opportunities this season.
- The Bengals have allowed nine rushing touchdowns, 17th in the league.
- Jacobs has rushed for at least one touchdown four times this season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
Josh Jacobs Receiving Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals have the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 275.8 yards per game through the air.
- Jacobs puts up 16.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than the over/under of 17.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Jacobs has totaled more than 17.5 receiving yards.
- Jacobs averages 16.6 receiving yards per game, which is 1.4 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (15.2).
- Jacobs has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in five of seven games this year (71.4%).
- The Bengals have given up 12 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). They are third in the NFL in that category.
- In nine games this season, Jacobs has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from