Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jacobs’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Josh Jacobs Week 9 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jacobs will go up against a Chargers squad that allows 112.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jacobs is set at 75.5 yards. That’s 0.9 higher than his season average of 74.6.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games — 57.1%), Jacobs has had more than 75.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 75.4 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.8 on average.
- Jacobs has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Jacobs has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (75.4) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jacobs is averaging 17.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two of seven games this year (28.6%), Jacobs has totaled more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 13th-most yards in the NFL this season (263.6 per game).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Jacobs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 21.6 yards.
- Jacobs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 21.6 per game. He is averaging 4.2 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Jacobs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.