Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday on the road at Empower Field at Mile High. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Jacobs’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Josh Jacobs Week 17 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Jacobs’ 69.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 14 total games — 42.9%), Jacobs has had more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- The Broncos give up 131.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 73.4 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 3.8 on average.
- In only six games this season (42.9%), Jacobs, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 73.4.
- Jacobs has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 14 opportunities (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jacobs has averaged 18.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- In six out of 14 games this season (42.9% of his chances), Jacobs has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs’ 18.4 rushing attempts per game is 1.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.4.
- In only six of 14 games this year, Jacobs achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.4. He’s gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- Broncos opponents average 27.4 rushing attempts per game, the 10th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 30, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from