Josh Jacobs Week 16 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jacobs will go up against a Dolphins squad that allows 119.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Jacobs is set at 69.5. That is 0.2 fewer yards than his season average of 69.7.
- Seven times this season (out of 13 total games — 53.8%), Jacobs has had more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (73.6) by 3.9 yards.
- Jacobs has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Jacobs, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 73.6.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jacobs is averaging 18.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (20.5).
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5%), Jacobs has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- The Dolphins sport the 19th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 260.8 yards per game.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances), Jacobs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (19.9).
- Jacobs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 19.9 per game. He averages 1.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Jacobs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from