Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at home at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Jacobs’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Josh Jacobs Week 15 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Jacobs will go up against a Chargers squad that allows 120.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Jacobs’ 69.2 rushing yards per game average is 7.7 higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games — 58.3%), Jacobs has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 73.9 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 4.7 on average.
- Jacobs has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Jacobs, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 73.9.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jacobs’ 16.7 receiving yards per game average is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s matchup (15.5).
- In six of 12 games this season (50%), Jacobs has put up more than 15.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 27th-most yards in the NFL this season (227.2 per game).
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Jacobs has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 20.2 yards.
- Jacobs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 20.2 per game. He is averaging 3.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Jacobs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 12 games (33.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 14, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from