On Sunday, Josh Jacobs has rushing and receiving yards prop bets for the Las Vegas Raiders’ home matchup against the Indianapolis Colts at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Josh Jacobs Week 14 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Colts give up 100.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jacobs is set at 45.5. That is 25.5 fewer yards than his season average of 71.0.
- In 81.8% of his games this season (nine of 11 matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 75 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 4.0 on average.
- Jacobs has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Jacobs, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 75.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jacobs’ 15.9 receiving yards per game average is 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (11.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this year (seven out of 11), Jacobs has put up more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 24th-most yards in the NFL this season (233.9 per game).
- In just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 opportunities), Jacobs has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (20.6).
- Jacobs’ season average of 15.9 receiving yards per game is 4.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 20.6.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Jacobs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from