Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around Jacobs’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Josh Jacobs Week 12 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Jacobs’ 75.4 rushing yards per game average is 1.9 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs will go up against a Falcons squad that allows 106.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 75.1, which he’s outpaced by 0.3 yards on average this year.
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (75.1) in five out of 10 games.
- Jacobs has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Jacobs has averaged 19.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- Jacobs has recorded more than 18.5 rushing attempts in five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Jacobs’ 19.9 rushing attempts per game is 2.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- Half of Jacobs’ games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Jacobs has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Falcons opponents average 24.3 rushing attempts per game, the 28th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from