Josh Jacobs Week 11 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Jacobs’ 77.7 rushing yards per game average is 1.2 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 76.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 138.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 74.9, which he’s outpaced by 2.8 yards on average this year.
- Jacobs’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 74.9 yards, a figure he’s gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
- Jacobs has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jacobs has averaged 20.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Jacobs has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs’ 20.2 rushing attempts per game is 2.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- 55.6% of Jacobs’ games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of nine games).
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine games).
- Chiefs opponents average 29.1 rushing attempts per game, the eighth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from