Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jacobs’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos.
Josh Jacobs Week 10 Player Props
Jacobs’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jacobs’ 73.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Jacobs has yet to rush for more than 73.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Jacobs will go up against a Broncos squad that allows 119.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 75.4 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 2.0 on average.
- Jacobs’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 75.4 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jacobs has averaged 20.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- Jacobs has yet to carry the ball more than 18.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Jacobs’ 20.1 rushing attempts per game is 2.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Jacobs went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.8 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Broncos opponents average 27.8 rushing attempts per game, the 12th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Jacobs or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.