Josh Jackson has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Detroit Pistons and the Dallas Mavericks. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Mavericks.
Josh Jackson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jackson has played in 53 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in seven of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Jackson is set at 13.5 points. That is 0.1 more points than his season average of 13.4.
- In 24 of 53 games this season (45.3%) Jackson has scored more than 13.5 points.
- Jackson’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 15.5 points, which he’s fallen short of by 2.1 points on average.
- Jackson has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- In only 18 games this season (34%) Jackson scored more than his average points over/under of 15.5.
- Opponents of the Mavericks have put up 110.0 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Jackson has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for six of the 53 games he has played this season.
- Jackson has averaged 19.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (20.5).
- Jackson has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in 21 of 53 games (39.6%).
- Jackson’s season-long PRA average (19.6) is 2.4 lower than his average PRA over/under — 22.
- In only 16.7% of his opportunities this season (one of six), Jackson has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 34% of his matchups this year (18 of 53 games), Jackson covered his average PRA over/under (22).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pistons vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from