The Detroit Pistons and Josh Jackson will take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Jackson averages 8.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 42.4% from the floor and 28.3% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Jackson’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Josh Jackson Prop Bets (November 17)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.8 points Jackson has scored per game this season is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (8.5).
- Jackson has played 13 games this season, recording more than 8.5 points in five of them.
- Jackson has hit the over on his points prop total three times this season (in seven games with such a prop).
- Jackson’s 1.0 made three-pointer per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Jackson has connected on more than 0.5 threes in eight of his 13 games so far this season.
- The Pacers are the 16th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 107.4 points per game.
Jackson Vs Pacers (2020-21)
Bet On Pistons Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from