Josh Hart’s Portland Trail Blazers will face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Hart puts up 13.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest, shooting 50.4% from the field and 32.5% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Hart’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Josh Hart Prop Bets (March 7)
Hart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5-point total set for Hart on Monday is 3.6 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Hart has played 61 games this season, scoring more than 17.5 points in 11 of them.
- Hart has hit the over on his points prop total 21 times this season (in 41 games with such a prop).
- Hart has knocked down 1.1 three-pointers per game, 1.4 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Hart has finished five games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Timberwolves have given up 112.2 points per contest, which is 22nd-best in the NBA.
Hart Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from