The New Orleans Pelicans, with Josh Hart, will match up against the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Hart is averaging 12.0 points, 3.7 assists and 6.5 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Hart in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Josh Hart Prop Bets (November 20)
Hart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Hart’s 12.0 points per game average is 0.5 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In the 17 games he’s appeared in this season, Hart’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points seven times.
- Hart has gone up against a points prop bet in six games this season, and he’s exceeded the total four times.
- Hart has made 1.0 three-pointer per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Hart has three games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Pacers have given up 107.6 points per game, which is 19th-best in the league.
Hart Vs Pacers (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from