The New Orleans Pelicans, with Josh Hart, will take on the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Hart is putting up 10.8 points, 3.6 assists and 6.1 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we take a look at all of Hart’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Josh Hart Prop Bets (November 17)
Hart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5-point total set for Hart on Wednesday is 0.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 15 games this season, Hart has scored more than 11.5 points five times.
- Hart has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in five tries)
- Hart has averaged 0.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Hart has two games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Heat allow 103.0 points per game, seventh-ranked in the league.
Hart Vs Heat (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from