The Montreal Canadiens, featuring Josh Anderson, meet the Florida Panthers on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Anderson’s prop bets, we’ve got lots of info to help you below.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Josh Anderson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Josh Anderson Season Stats
- In 50 games this season, Anderson has a plus-minus of -19, and averages 17:11 on the ice.
- Anderson has 15 goals this season, scoring in 11 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 10 games so far this season, and has 10 in total.
- He has picked up at least one point in 17 games, and has 25 points in total, this season.
- He has one goal on the power play, plus one assist.
- He has a 13.4% shooting percentage, taking 2.2 shots per game.
Josh Anderson Prop Bet Insights
- Anderson has exceeded his points prop bet in 12 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 31 opportunities).
- In 13 games with shorter odds than +110 to exceed his point total, Anderson has hit the over three times (23.1% of chances).
- In the 19 games Anderson has played this season with longer odds than +110 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total nine times (47.4% of chances).
- Anderson’s odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 47.6% that he hits the over.
Josh Anderson Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||17:03||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/13/2022||Flyers||0||0||0||19:57||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/12/2022||Kraken||0||0||0||20:09||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/3/2022||Flames||0||0||0||20:10||Away||W 5-4 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from