Josh Anderson will be on the ice when
the Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs meet on Saturday, April 9, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Anderson are available, and so is some information to help you make the right calls.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Josh Anderson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Josh Anderson Season Stats
- In 58 games this season, Anderson has averaged 17:15 on the ice, with a plus-minus of -21.
- He has scored in 13 games, and has 17 goals in total, this season.
- Anderson has gotten an assist in 10 games, and has 10 assists in total, this season.
- He has picked up at least one point in 19 games, and has 27 points in total, this season.
- Anderson has one goal and one assist on the power play.
- He takes 2.1 shots per game, scoring on 13.7% of them.
Josh Anderson Prop Bet Insights
- In 14 of the 39 games Anderson has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In the 39 games Anderson has played this season with shorter odds than +155 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 14 times (35.9% of chances).
- Anderson has not played a game this season with longer odds than +155 to hit the over on his points over/under.
- Anderson’s implied probability to go over his point total is 39.2% based on the odds.
Josh Anderson Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/2/2022||Lightning||1||1||0||14:20||Away||W 5-4 SO|
|3/27/2022||Devils||1||1||0||19:45||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||18:14||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||17:03||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from