Josh Allen Week 9 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Seahawks are the NFL’s worst pass defense this season, surrendering 368.7 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Allen is set at 267.5, 4.3 yards fewer than his season average of 271.8.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 267.5 yards.
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 271.8 is 23.3 yards higher than his 248.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in five of eight opportunities this year (62.5%).
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 248.5, a figure he’s covered in six out of eight games this season (75%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Allen’s 28.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.2 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Allen has put up more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Allen has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Allen has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (36.8) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- Allen has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (36.8) by 8.5 yards.
- The Seahawks allow 102.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.