Josh Allen Week 17 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Allen is set at 258.5, 29.6 yards fewer than his season average of 288.1.
- In 73.3% of his games this season (11 of 15 matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 258.5 yards.
- In 11 games this season (73.3%), Allen has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 254.
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 288.1 is 34.1 yards higher than his 254 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (10 of 15 games).
- This week, Allen will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense (266.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Allen’s per-game passing completions average (25.2) is 4.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In 12 of 15 games this season (80% of his opportunities), Allen recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Allen’s season-long average over/under is 22.2 completions. He has recorded 3.0 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets in 12 of 15 games this year (80% of his chances).
- Allen has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.2 completions) in 80% of his games (12 of 15 chances).
- The Dolphins allow the 25th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.3).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from