Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills visit the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Allen’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots.
Josh Allen Week 16 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Monday’s passing yards prop bet for Allen is set at 263.5, 22.4 yards fewer than his season average of 285.9.
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine of 14 matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 253.4, a figure he’s eclipsed in 10 out of 14 games this season (71.4%).
- Allen’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 253.4, which he’s exceeded by 32.5 yards on average this year.
- Allen has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 14 opportunities this year (64.3%).
- The Patriots are the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 222.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Allen is averaging 25.1 completions per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (23.5).
- Allen had more than 23.5 completions in 11 of 14 games this season (78.6% of his chances).
- Allen has averaged 3.0 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.1).
- Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets in 11 of 14 games this year (78.6% of his chances).
- Allen’s average prop bet for completions is 22.1. He’s gone over that total in 11 of 14 games this season (78.6%).
- The Patriots allow the 31st most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (20.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from