Josh Allen Week 15 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Allen has put up 280.2 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 28.7 yards more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In nine of 13 games this season (69.2%), Allen has thrown for more than 251.5 yards.
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 253.5, a figure he’s covered in nine out of 13 games this season (69.2%).
- Allen’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 253.5, which he’s exceeded by 26.7 yards on average this year.
- Allen has gone over his passing yard total in 61.5% of his opportunities this season (eight of 13 games).
- The Broncos are the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 238.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Allen’s per-game passing completions average (24.8) is 1.3 more than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (23.5).
- In 10 of 13 games this season (76.9% of his chances), Allen recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Allen has averaged 2.8 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22).
- Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets in 10 of 13 games this year (76.9% of his chances).
- Allen’s average prop bet for completions is 22. He’s gone over that total in 10 of 13 games this season (76.9%).
- The 23.2 completions per game conceded by the Broncos defense this season is the 16th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from