Josh Allen has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts when the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Josh Allen Week 14 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Allen is set at 245.5, 38.3 yards fewer than his season average of 283.8.
- In nine of 12 games this season (75%), Allen has thrown for more than 245.5 yards.
- This week, Allen will face the NFL’s first-ranked pass defense (225.1 yards allowed per game).
- Allen’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 253.3, which he’s exceeded by 30.5 yards on average this year.
- In nine games this season (75%), Allen has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 253.3.
- Allen has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (eight of 12 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Allen has notched 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (6.5).
- Allen has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his chances).
- Allen’s season-long average over/under is 6.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 12 games this year, Allen took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Allen has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.8 rushing attempts) in 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 games).
- Steelers opponents average 23.9 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from