Josh Allen Week 13 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Allen will face the NFL’s best pass defense (218.2 yards allowed per game).
- Monday’s passing yards over/under for Allen is set at 241.5, 34.0 yards fewer than his season average of 275.5.
- In 72.7% of his games this season (eight of 11 matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 241.5 yards.
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 275.5 is 21.1 yards higher than his 254.4 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in seven of 11 opportunities this year (63.6%).
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 254.4, a figure he’s eclipsed in eight out of 11 games this season (72.7%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Allen is set at 30.5 yards. That is 2.3 more than his season average of 28.2.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games — 45.5%), Allen has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Allen has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Allen, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.7.
- Allen’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 36.7 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 8.5 on average.
- Allen will go up against a 49ers squad that allows 108.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from