Josh Allen Week 12 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Allen has put up 287.3 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 23.8 yards greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 253.6, a figure he’s gone over in eight out of 10 games this season (80%).
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 287.3 is 33.7 yards higher than his 253.6 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has gone over his passing yard total in 70% of his opportunities this season (seven of 10 games).
- The Chargers are the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 240.4 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Allen’s per-game passing completions average (24.9) is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (23.5).
- Allen collected more than 23.5 completions in eight of 10 games this season (80% of his chances).
- Allen has averaged 3.0 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (21.9).
- 80% of Allen’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (eight of 10 contests).
- Allen’s average prop bet for completions is 21.9. He’s gone over that total in eight of 10 games this season (80%).
- The 21.8 completions per game surrendered by the Chargers defense this season is the 22nd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from