Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Allen has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against the Cardinals. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Josh Allen Week 10 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Cardinals are the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 267.6 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Allen is set at 275.5, 12.2 yards fewer than his season average of 287.7.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 275.5 yards.
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 287.7 is 37.1 yards higher than his 250.6 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has gone over on passing yards prop bets in six of nine opportunities this year (66.7%).
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 250.6, a figure he’s eclipsed in seven out of nine games this season (77.8%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Allen’s 26.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.8 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Allen has not run for more than 36.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Allen has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Allen has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (36.6) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Allen has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (36.6) by 9.9 yards.
- The Cardinals give up 126.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.