Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills take on the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Allen’s passing yards and completions prop bets.
Josh Allen Week 1 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Allen has thrown for an average of 284.1 yards per game in the 2020 season, 4.4 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In eight of 16 games this season (50%), Allen has thrown for more than 288.5 yards.
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 250.1, a figure he’s covered in 11 out of 16 games this season (68.8%).
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 284.1 is 34.0 yards higher than his 250.1 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has exceeded his passing yards total in 68.8% of his opportunities this season (11 of 16 games).
- This week, Allen will face the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense (259.4 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Allen has averaged 24.8 completions per game this season, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Saturday’s game (25.5).
- In eight of 16 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Allen had more than 25.5 completions.
- Allen’s season-long average over/under is 21.9 completions. He has collected 2.9 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets in 13 of 16 games this year (81.2% of his chances).
- Allen has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.9 completions) in 75% of his games (12 of 16 chances).
- The Colts allow the 15th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.1).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from