In the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday, Josh Allen has passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets for the Buffalo Bills’ matchup against the Baltimore Ravens at Bills Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips into those props.
Josh Allen Player Props vs. Ravens
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Allen has recorded 286.5 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 5.0 yards more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 64.7% of his games this season (11 of 17 matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 281.5 yards.
- The Ravens are the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 239.3 yards per game through the air.
- Allen’s season passing yardage average of 286.5 is 34.1 yards higher than his 252.4 average passing yards over/under.
- In 12 games this season (70.6%), Allen has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 252.4.
- Allen has exceeded his passing yards total in 70.6% of his opportunities this season (12 of 17 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Allen has recorded 6.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Saturday’s game (6.5).
- In eight out of 17 games this season (47.1% of his opportunities), Allen has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Allen’s season-long average over/under is 6.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- In just eight of 17 games this year, Allen achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (47.1% of his opportunities).
- Allen’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.6. He’s gone over that total in only eight of 17 games (47.1%).
- Ravens opponents average 23.9 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Josh Allen or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from