In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Bramlett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joseph Bramlett odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Bramlett’s recent form
- In his last five events, Bramlett has an average finish of 50th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Bramlett has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -9.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Bramlett at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In Bramlett’s last two trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- Bramlett has made the cut in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Bramlett finished 51st when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,304 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 164 yards longer than average.
- Bramlett will take to the 7,468-yard course this week at TPC Craig Ranch after having played courses with an average length of 7,253 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joseph Bramlett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||69-70-66 (-13)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-76||2.046||-2.872||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-70||-0.348||-1.082||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-73-74-64 (-4)||3.992||1.472||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75||5.402||-7.912||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-67-71-73 (-4)||12.452||-8.812||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74||-2.916||0.275||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||72-69-70-69 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||73-66-71-72 (-2)||4.538||-5.630||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-76-75||-2.557||-2.347||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||73-66-71-78 (E)||-5.291||-0.535||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||65-67-72-73 (-11)||4.273||-0.090||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||68-66-69-64 (-13)||5.824||-1.141||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from