In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Bramlett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Joseph Bramlett odds for the 3M Open
Bramlett’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Bramlett has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Bramlett has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +7 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Bramlett at the 3M Open
- In his last three trips to this event, Bramlett has an average finishing position of 69th.
- Bramlett has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Bramlett finished 73rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Bramlett scored five birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,269 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this week’s event.
- Courses Bramlett has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,228 yards, 200 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joseph Bramlett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||39||N/A||$15,355|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-71||4.052||-5.462||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||67-71-70-70 (-2)||10.516||1.072||$19,007|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||71-72-72-72 (+7)||20.64||-13.56||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76||-1.026||0.130||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||69-70-66-70 (-13)||3.060||1.76||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-76||2.046||-2.872||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-70||-0.348||-1.082||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-73-74-64 (-4)||3.992||1.472||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75||5.402||-7.912||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-67-71-73 (-4)||12.452||-8.812||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74||-2.916||0.275||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||72-69-70-69 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||73-66-71-72 (-2)||4.538||-5.630||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-76-75||-2.557||-2.347||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||73-66-71-78 (E)||-5.291||-0.535||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||65-67-72-73 (-11)||4.273||-0.090||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||68-66-69-64 (-13)||5.824||-1.141||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from