Below you’ll find stats and insights about Spieth from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Spieth odds for the Travelers Championship
Spieth’s recent form
- Spieth will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- Spieth has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Over his last five tournaments, Spieth has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +2.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Spieth at the Travelers Championship
- Over the last five times Spieth has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 61st.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Spieth last played this event in 2022 and finished 148th.
- Spieth carded four birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The par 70 measures 6,841 yards for this week, which is 413 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Spieth has played over the past year has been 413 yards longer than the 6,841 yards TPC River Highlands will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jordan Spieth 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||148||75 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||72-70-71-74 (+7)||9.2||-6.12||$75,916|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||70-74-69-73 (-2)||-1.956||12.780||$142,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||69-66-70-70 (-5)||–||–||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-69-74-69 (+4)||8.44||-5.108||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||2||67-65-64-67 (-25)||9.252||3.568||$991,900|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||1||69-68-68-66 (-13)||3.460||2.004||$1,440,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76||1.302||-1.636||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-74-67 (-5)||6.84||-7.860||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79||-2.503||-2.138||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||66-67-73-72 (-6)||3.224||0.339||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||60||70-69-72-73 (E)||0.156||-3.248||$18,368|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||2||68-70-63-69 (-17)||7.576||2.171||$948,300|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-78||-2.504||-2.252||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||71-69-68-66 (-18)||-3.450||2.319||$119,000|
Spieth’s last appearance, his 37th-place finish in the U.S. Open at The Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from