Coming off of a victory at the Valero Texas Open, Jordan Spieth, the No. 38 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is listed among the favorites at +1100 to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jordan Spieth odds for the Masters Tournament
Spieth’s recent form
- Spieth will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five appearances, Spieth has one win and two top-five finishes.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Spieth has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -7.2.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Spieth at the Masters Tournament
- Spieth has three top-five finishes in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 14th.
- Spieth made the cut in each of his six most recent entries to this event.
- Spieth finished 46th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- The courses Spieth has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,293 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.8 strokes and an average score of -4.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jordan Spieth 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||1||67-70-67-66 (-18)||$1,386,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||70-74-68-75 (-1)||$38,036|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||4||70-69-68-75 (-6)||$391,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||68-68-73-71 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||65-67-71-70 (-15)||$460,200|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||4||67-67-61-72 (-17)||$307,208|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-75||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Spieth’s winning performance in his last event, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on April 1- 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from