Jordan Reed Week 13 Player Props
Reed’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Reed is averaging 28.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 less than the over/under of 37.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six), Reed has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills feature the 16th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 258.2 yards per game.
- Reed’s season average of 28.0 receiving yards per game is 7.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.5.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Reed has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.5 yards.
- Reed has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jordan Reed or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from