Jordan Poole and his Golden State Warriors teammates match up against the Washington Wizards at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Poole is putting up 17.7 points, 3.8 assists and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
Let’s break down Poole’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (March 27)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.7 points Poole has scored per game this season is 5.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (23.5).
- In the 74 games he’s appeared in this season, Poole’s point total has gone over 23.5 points 15 times.
- Poole has hit the over 30 times on a points prop this season (in 55 tries).
- Poole has knocked down 2.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Poole has finished 22 games this season with more than 3.5 made treys.
- The Wizards are the 19th-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 111.4 points per game.
Poole Vs Wizards
Bet On Warriors Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from