Jordan Poole and the Golden State Warriors will match up against the New Orleans Pelicans at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Poole puts up 18.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Poole’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (April 10)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Poole has averaged 18.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 6.1 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Poole has put up more than 24.5 points 18 times this season (through 81 games).
- Poole is 33-for-62 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Poole has connected on 2.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Poole has finished 25 games this season with more than 3.5 made treys.
- The Pelicans allow 110.1 points per contest, 14th-ranked in the NBA.
Poole Vs Pelicans
Bet On Warriors Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from