The Golden State Warriors, including Jordan Poole, take on the Dallas Mavericks at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Poole is posting 18.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Poole’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (May 26)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Poole’s 18.5 points per game average is 2.0 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- Poole has scored more than 16.5 points 52 times this season (through 97 games).
- Poole has gone up against a points prop bet in 78 games this season, and he’s hit the over 40 times.
- Poole’s 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 1.3 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Poole has made more than 1.5 treys in 63 games this season.
- The Mavericks are the second-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 104.7 points per game.
Poole Vs Mavericks
Bet On Warriors Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from