Jordan Poole will look to make an impact for the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they play the Dallas Mavericks at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Poole is posting 18.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
Let’s dig into all of Poole’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (May 24)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5 points prop bet set for Poole on Tuesday is 2.0 fewer points than his season scoring average (18.5).
- Poole has played 96 games this season, putting up more than 16.5 points in 52 of them.
- So far this season, Poole is 40-for-77 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Poole has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 1.3 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Poole has 62 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Mavericks are the second-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 104.7 points per contest.
Poole Vs Mavericks
Bet On Warriors Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from