Jordan Poole’s Golden State Warriors will take the court against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Poole posts 17.6 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Poole’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (March 25)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.6 points Poole has scored per game this season is 6.9 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (24.5).
- Poole has played 73 games this season, recording more than 24.5 points in 14 of them.
- Poole has hit the over 29 times on a points prop this season (in 55 tries).
- Poole’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.8 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Poole has 21 games this season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- Allowing 112.2 points per game, the Hawks are the 23rd-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Poole Vs Hawks
Bet On Warriors Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from