The Golden State Warriors and Jordan Poole will hit the court against the Memphis Grizzlies at 10:00 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Poole is posting 18.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Poole’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (May 9)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Poole has put up 18.5 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.0 points fewer than Monday’s points prop total.
- Poole has played 90 games this season, recording more than 20.5 points in 32 of them.
- So far this season, Poole is 38-for-71 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Poole’s 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Poole has finished 40 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Grizzlies are the 12th-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 109.9 points per game.
Poole Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from