The Golden State Warriors, including Jordan Poole, match up against the Memphis Grizzlies at 9:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Poole posts 18.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game, shooting 44.8% from the field and 36.4% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Poole’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (May 3)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Poole has racked up 18.5 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.0 point fewer than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Poole’s point total has gone over 19.5 points 38 times in the 88 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Poole has hit the over on his points prop total 36 times this season (in 68 games with such a prop).
- Poole’s 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Poole has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 39 of his games so far this season.
- The Grizzlies are the 12th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 109.9 points per contest.
Poole Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from