Jordan Poole’s Golden State Warriors will match up against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Poole averages 17.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Poole’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (March 28)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 25.5-point total set for Poole on Monday is 7.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 75 games he’s appeared in this season, Poole’s point total has gone over 25.5 points 14 times.
- Poole has hit the over 31 times on a points prop this season (in 56 tries).
- Poole’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 1.8 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (4.5).
- Poole has made more than 4.5 threes in 11 games this season.
- Defensively, the Grizzlies are 12th in the NBA, allowing 109.3 points per game.
Poole Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from