The Golden State Warriors, including Jordan Poole, take on the Boston Celtics at 9:00 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Poole is averaging 18.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Poole’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (June 13)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s points prop bet for Poole is 12.5 points. That’s 6.0 fewer than his season average of 18.5.
- Poole has appeared in 102 games this season, scoring more than 12.5 points in 69 of them.
- Poole has hit the over 42 times on a points prop this season (in 83 tries).
- Poole has connected on 2.8 three pointers per game, 1.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Poole has connected on more than 1.5 treys in 65 of his 102 games so far this season.
- The Celtics allow 104.5 points per contest, best in the NBA.
Poole Vs Celtics
Bet On Warriors Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from