Jordan Poole and the Golden State Warriors will face the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Poole averages 17.1 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Poole’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Jordan Poole Prop Bets (November 18)
Poole Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Poole’s 17.1 points per game average is 0.6 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- Poole’s point total has gone over 16.5 points six times through the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Poole has gone over on his points prop total five times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- Poole’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Poole has connected on more than 2.5 three pointers in four of his 14 games so far this season.
- The Cavaliers are the second-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 101.6 points per game.
Poole Vs Cavaliers (2020-21)
Bet On Warriors Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from