Jordan Kyrou will be on the ice when
the St. Louis Blues and Minnesota Wild face off at Xcel Energy Center on Monday in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, starting at 9:30 PM ET. There are prop bets for Kyrou available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jordan Kyrou Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jordan Kyrou Season Stats
- In 74 games this season, Kyrou has a plus-minus rating of +10, and averages 16:35 on the ice.
- Kyrou has scored in 22 games so far this season, and has 27 goals in total.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 35 games so far this season, and has 48 in total.
- Kyrou has 75 points this season, picking up at least one point in 48 different games.
- Kyrou has five goals and 13 assists on the power play.
- Kyrou’s shooting percentage this season is 14.4%, and he is averaging 2.5 shots per game.
Jordan Kyrou Prop Bet Insights
- Kyrou has gone over his points prop bet in 34 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 56 opportunities).
- In 39 games this season with shorter odds than -130 to go over his point total, Kyrou has exceeded the total 20 times (51.3% of chances).
- Through 15 games with longer odds than -130 to go over his point total, Kyrou has hit the over nine times (60.0% of chances).
- Kyrou’s implied probability to go over his point total is 56.5% based on the odds.
Jordan Kyrou Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/29/2022||Golden Knights||2||1||1||16:13||Home||L 7-4|
|4/23/2022||Coyotes||0||0||0||17:07||Away||W 5-4 OT|
|4/19/2022||Bruins||1||0||1||19:02||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|4/16/2022||Wild||0||0||0||10:45||Home||W 6-5 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from